The 2022 Golden Vines® – a definitive fine wine experience for 275+ guests will be held in Florence, Italy, for three days October 15-17 2022.
There were 450 wine professionals from 55 countries who voted for last year’s winners. This year’s event in Florence will have over 275 guests over a period of four days, and will feature wines & spirits from Dom Pérignon, Krug, Trimbach, Château Cheval Blanc, Solaia, Emidio Pepe, Taylor’s Port, Château d’Yquem, Hennessy Cognac and The Macallan.
The Oscar’s style awards ceremony & dinner to celebrate the world’s best fine wine producers & industry legends will be held at Salone dei Cinquecento, Palazzo Vecchio.
The three-day event will also feature:
- 3 Michelin Star fine dining experience prepared by Chef Massimo Bottura and Osteria Francescana team
- 500+ bottles of fine wine & rare spirits from Dom Pérignon P1 & P2, Trimbach Clos Sainte Hune,Château Cheval Blanc , Château d’Yquem & The Macallan
- Marc Almert @marc_almert, The 2019 ASI Best Sommelier of the World as well as The 2020 Michelin Sommelier of the Year, as The Golden Vines® Head Sommelier
- The Golden Vines® Fine Wine, Rare Spirit & Experience Global Online Charity Auction with 100+ Auction Lots
- The Zachys Fine WineGolden Vines® Live Auction
The target for The 2022 Golden Vines® is to raise over £1.2 million for the Gérard Basset Foundation – to fund education, learning & career opportunities for young wine professionals with a focus on global diversity, equity & inclusion-related wine, spirits & hospitality industry education programs.
PLUS: A Gala Dinner celebrating The Golden Vines® Scholars, featuring:
- Davide Oldani, 2 Michelin star chef of D’O, and Matteo Lorenzini, 1 Michelin star chef of Osteria di Passignano
- Entertainment by Alessandro Ristori & The Portofinos
- Masterclasses with Hennessy, Dom Pérignon, Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, István Szepsy, & 4 leading Brunello di Montalcino vineyards
As well as other Private Tours, Tastings & Lunches, featuring over 500 bottles of wine from Marchesi Antinori, Emidio Pepe, KRUG Champagne, Ruinart, and Richard Hennessy.
The 2022 Golden Vines® are sponsored by:
RIEDEL – THE WINE GLASS COMPANY
Registration and additional information about the 2022 Golden Vines® Awards can be found here: https://lnkd.in/e6Gf5hRg
#GoldenVines #GoldenVinesAwards #GoldenVinesAuction #LiquidIcons #GerardBasset #GerardBassetFoundation #finewine #rarespirit #finedining #galadinner #luxuryevents #globalevent #charity #charityevent #auction #charityauction #scholarships #diversity #equity #inclusion #wine #spirits #hospitality #WSET #aviation #privatejet #fashion #luxurygoods #tuscany #florence #italy #champagne #whisky #cognac #michelin #michelinstar #italy #florence #tuscany #winenews